For the safety of the driver and to avoid any billing mistake drivers do not accept cash.
It’s a traditional and essential part of the limo business that protects the client and ensures chauffeur longevity.
This is a basic safety issue. When a limo driver thinks he might lose the tip (which is the bulk of his pay), he’ll let the client do anything. This puts the client and the vehicle at risk.
Clients should receive the highest level of customer service on every trip regardless of their tipping patterns.
Because each time you travel your needs and expectations are different, we created different service travel class that provides the perfect travel experience for you. Same as when you book your flight, now you can choose the best ride option based on price, flexibility, and service.
When you book online, over the phone, or by email, we will provide the price all-inclusive (means no-surprises) for each option:
- Executive: or first class is the traditional limousine service, with our newest luxury vehicles driven by our top senior chauffeurs.
- Business: Best Value! The perfect balance between price and service with flexible modification and cancelation policy
- Economy: Designed for the occasional or tourist when traveling on a budget without sacrificing quality and safety, it is important.
Executive Class – $$$ – Best for Vip’s & corporate executives.
- Double Points Rewards for the account & extra double points rewards for Booker / Assistant.
- Free Cancellation up to 2 hours before the Pickup time.
- Senior Chauffeurs Only.
- Newest luxury vehicles.
- Extended Authorized wait. We guarantee the driver will wait for at least 60′ for passengers at Pick Up Location.
- Exclusive Executive Phone Line. Managers will assist passengers and bookers on any travel projects & Concierge Services (203) 658-7575.
Business Class – $$ – For general corporate and business travel, or passengers that may change their itinerary.
- Points Rewards for the account & Extra points rewards for their Bookers / Assistants.
- Cancellations up to 4 hours before the Pick-Up time are fully refundable.
- Authorized wait. We guarantee the driver will wait for at least 30′ for passengers at Pick Up Location.
- Experienced Driver.
- 24/7 Answering customer service. CSR will assist you with your travel request.
- Free Vehicle Class Upgrade to Executive when available.
Economy – $ – This service is more for the occasional seasonal traveler or traveling on a budget.
- Non-Refundable Ride.
- Trip modifications are allowed* up to 24 hours before the Pick-Up time (*Subject to availability/Small Modification Fee).
- Our Standard 5′ Grace period of wait, 30′ for Domestic arrivals, or 60′ international arrivals.
- We may assign a supervised junior driver or experienced driver based on availability.
- Any vehicle with the requested body type (free upgrade to a bigger capacity vehicle or class when available).
“Our policy is to avoid charging our clients cancellation fees and extra fees where we can, however, there will be some occasions where either our affiliate or we have incurred costs in the provision of a service that is canceled.”
If a service is canceled (Unless the Vehicle must be dispatched first) within 2 hours for Executive Sedans on SUV’s, 4 hours for Sedans and SUV’s on Business Class, or 72 hours for any vehicle with a passenger capacity of more than 7, of the scheduled pick-up time, cancellation fees will apply:
|Airport or other fixed-price transfer||Full charge|
|Hourly-As directed service canceled prior Dispatching Vehicle||100% of the booked service cost is based on hours.|
|Hourly-As directed service canceled Vehicle Dispatched /en-route||100% of the booked service cost is based on hours.|
Different cancellation terms may apply and can vary when is a remote location in the USA or Other Countries – Need to confirm at the time of booking.
Important: All cancellations with less than 24 hours must be made over the phone, (Sending Us just an email cancellation notice it is not a valid form).
Stops: In all transfers, or airport runs, each time the driver is instructed to stop the car to pick or drop a passenger, luggage, or any other good an Extra Stop fee is charged. The additional travel distance will be added and the waiting time after the grace period finishes.
Tolls: when booking online, will be added at the end of the trip, when booking over the phone will be included in our quotes.
Parking: Airport Arrivals with Meet and Greet will be subject to a standard fee plus any extra airport fee and parking incurred. Some Locations will add airport fees regardless of inside or outside.
Early Morning Late Night Fee: Late night rates apply for the dispatch/Pick up time between the hours of 11:00 PM and 3:00 AM. Early morning rates apply for Pick Up time between the hours of 3:00 AM and 5:59 AM.
Car Seats: Drivers of for-hire vehicles and their passengers, in some destinations (GA, HI, IN, MA, MI, NV, NH, NY, OK, OR, VT, VA, WI) are exempt from laws regarding car seats and seat belts. We encourage everyone in the vehicle to buckle their seat belts while riding in a vehicle. Passengers with children are encouraged to bring their car seats or ask for one (only in the second case we will charge a fee for each seat), which the drivers must allow passengers to install.
Sanitation & Damage Fee: Damages to Vehicles or Cleaning and sanitation Fee including but not limited to tobacco use, alcohol, food, or trash spillage, broken glasses, upholstery rips or replacement, vomit, or any interior or exterior damage caused by the Renter or party of the Renter.
Holiday Fee: A holiday fee is charged on trips on New Year, Easter, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and Day, and New Year’s Eve.
Yes. The grace period is determined by the pick-up location and starts at the scheduled pick-up time.
|Domestic Arrival||30 Minutes since Landing.|
|International Arrival||60 Minutes since Landing|
|Extra Stops||0 Minutes|
(To a different Airport while in final approach 0r less than 30’)
|0’ ECO SRVC. -(Reduced Rebook Fee).
0′ BSNS – (Reduced Rebook Fee).
60′ EXEC SRVC.
(Since landing at the diverted Airport)
We offer, “meet and greet” service* and curbside service. Your chauffeurs will monitor your flight and plan to arrive at the airport at the actual Flight arrival time. Also, passengers can choose 30′ or 60′ after the flight landed to avoid extra waiting time to apply after the grace period ended, this is to allow time for luggage pick up and/or to clear customs and so you do not incur unnecessary waiting time charges.
CurbSide: Once readyPls Call/Text the driver or Us @ 1-800-462-1550 option 1. Limo will pull curbside where U R standing with a sign on the dashboard with your name
Inside (Meet & Greet): Driver will Meet & Greet inside the terminal and hold a sign with Passenger’s name.
Chauffeurs will not leave you stranded if your flight is delayed. Your chauffeur will monitor all flights before they leave and adjust the time they leave accordingly. There are times that the chauffeur has checked the flight and everything is on time only to find out upon arriving at the airport that the plane is delayed. Chauffeurs will wait for your flight. There is an Extended Grace period for flights diverted at the last minute (less than 30′).
From Coast to Coast and like meridians around the world you can count on us.
Our Busiest Meridians Are:
- New York – (Metro Area including New Jersey, And Connecticut).
- San Francisco, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- London, UK
- Los Angeles, CA
- Washington, DC
- Miami, FL
- Chicago, IL
- Charlotte, NC
- Denver, CO
- San Antonio, TX
Garage time is the time that it takes for the vehicle from the garage to the pickup location (Garage-Out) and from the final drop off location to the vehicle garage (Garage-In)
The garage location is not an exact address, but instead, the main location where the vehicle usually stands (main airport or major city), we only bill from the nearest same garage location about pick up location regardless of the actual vehicle base where the vehicle was dispatched.
To be fair to customers and chauffeurs the garage time is not the actual time but the average time with no traffic and heavy traffic calculated using google maps or any other internet map services.
If your pick-up location is far away from the main airport or major city you can call or text 1-800-462-1550 about the standard garage time for your trip.
There are 2 main reasons:
Safety: There is a limit of hours a driver can be on the road.
- The driver may drive up to 11 hours but are limited to 14 hours in a duty period.
- Drivers must take a mandatory 30-minute break by their eighth hour of coming on duty.
- The 14-hour duty period may not be extended with off-duty time for breaks, meals, fuel stops, etc.
Efficiency: Other Users may have booked the driver or vehicle and we do not want to double book or risking been late.
TIP: Just an estimated amount of hours will work fine, this estimate does not need to be perfect, most of the time we allow some extra time between trips to accommodate 1 or 2 extra hours. (Reservationists will calculate and estimate at their best, accordingly with the booking details when service hours are not provided).
We recommend informing the chauffeur ASAP, we will do our best to reschedule the chauffeur’s next ride, so the passenger keeps the same driver, but this is not guaranteed, we have to make sure the next trip is covered first, or sometimes we may have to switch drivers.
The overtime rate will apply only on the hours you extend the service.