Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your ride:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff Transportation
- Vehicles regularly sanitized after each ride.
As the crisis has developed, we’ve been proud that Meridian Limo has remained an essential business, supplying non essential travel services and other essential deliveries to all of the communities where we do business.
The issues presented by this crisis are new to all of us, and we at Meridian don’t pretend to have all the answers. We are not perfect. But every step of the way, we’ve done our best to take care of our team, take care of our passengers and support our communities. And we will continue to do so.
Thank you to our Chauffeurs for your extremely hard work, and thank you to our clients for your ongoing support and loyalty to Meridian Limo.
Travel Changes During Phase One, Two, and Three:
- Removal of all printed and reading materials.
- Translucent Plexiglass Partition is at chauffeur discretion or available upon request at the time of booking by our clients.
- Keep non essential conversations inside the vehicle to a minimum (Viral particles can be spread via bio-aerosols).
- Dispatchers will videoconference with Chauffeurs regularly to check vehicle sanitizing protocols are followed between 2 trips and for symptoms of COVID-19
- Passengers and Chauffeurs are prohibited to ride with Meridian Limo with COVID19 symptoms like Cough, Fever Chills. Must cancel service over the phone.
- No Touch Forehead Thermometer gun To use only during emergencies on Hot-Spots areas.
IMPORTANT: Your passenger account will be suspended if a driver or passenger reports you with symptoms.
More Information Links:
Any questions Contact our office 1-800-462-1550 x8