Meridian Limo Special Passengers & Chauffeurs Safety Guidance and Protocol For Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Dear Meridian Limo Passengers and Chauffeurs,
As we continue to manage our way through this crisis, our Team have been working extremely hard, and we are making countless and extraordinary changes. These measures have been for a single, overall purpose: to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of Chauffeurs and Passengers.
We want to say thanks our friends Doctors Francisco Gambino MD (Former Director at “Hospital Militar Central” in Argentina), Adriana Alvarez MD, Paula Vergara MD And Mr. Cristian Salvi (Former Top Senior Mechanic at Mercedes Benz USA) for their help on the development of this temporary policy.
As the crisis has developed, we’ve been proud that Meridian Limo has remained an essential business, supplying non essential travel services and other essential deliveries to all of the communities where we do business.
The issues presented by this crisis are new to all of us, and we at Meridian don’t pretend to have all the answers. We are not perfect. But every step of the way, we’ve done our best to take care of our team, take care of our passengers and support our communities. And we will continue to do so.
Thank you to our Chauffeurs for your extremely hard work, and thank you to our clients for your ongoing support and loyalty to Meridian Limo.
Travel Changes During Phase One, Two, and Three by the Federal Government:
- For direct family group the vehicle maximum seating capacity remain the same.
- For multiple passengers traveling together (like Co-workers) the maximum seating capacity is one seat empty between passengers. (Sedan: 3, SUV 5, Van 7)
- Bottled water and cellphone chargers are only available upon request to driver.
- No handshakes.
- Chauffeurs must use disposable Gloves all the time.
- Wearing masks for chauffeurs & passengers are mandatory, unless a client notify us at the time of booking his/her wishes not to wear mask (We will dispatch a vehicle with partition or a chauffeur with COVID19 Antibodies).
- Removal of all printed and reading materials.
- Translucent Plexiglass Partition is at chauffeur discretion or available upon request at the time of booking by our clients.
- Keep non essential conversations inside the vehicle to a minimum (Viral particles can be spread via bio-aerosols).
- Dispatchers will videoconference with Chauffeurs regularly to check vehicle sanitizing protools are followed between 2 trips and for symptoms of COVID-19
- Passengers and Chauffeurs are prohibited to ride with Meridian Limo with COVID19 symptoms like Cough, Fever Chills. Must cancel service over the phone.
- No Touch Forehead Thermometer gun To use only during emergencies on Hot-Spots areas.
Our Special Recommendations For Chauffeurs:
- In Car Ozone generators Kills Coronavirus.
- Set the cabin temperature between 68-71 F (20-22C). we recommend 68F (20C) when passenger arrives then if requested goes up to 71F (22C)
- Use only the AC/Heath with the minimum speed, directed to the feet or floor, and select air intake from outside (Do not recycle cabin air).
- Mask (Keep At Least 5)
- Gloves (Latex Free Nitrile Exam Gloves).
- Disinfectant Spray or Bottle (Lysol or other brand that kills COVID-19).
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.
- OPTIONAL: Small Driver Sneeze Barrier protection (Curbed Plexiglass covering head to middle driver arm attached to headrest seat)
- OPTIONAL: No Touch Forehead Thermometer gun (To use during emergencies on Hot-Spots)
Driver must follow this order for sanitizing:
- Wear Gloves.
- Disinfect Vehicle With Spray or bottle Each Time After A Trip.
- Pick Up Passenger Trash (Don’t Forget Your Gloves).
- Use Disinfectting Wipes On Door Handles.
- Dispose Garbage Bag.
- Change Gloves And Wash Your Hands.
TIPS and Recommendations:
Make sure kit it is available for passengers upon request.
Do not drive if you feel under the weather (sick) and inform our dispatcher if you have any of these symptoms:
- Shortness of Breath
If there is a reasonable risk an individual (Driver or Passenger) may have the virus let our office know immediately, so we can keep a record for authorities.
It is against advice for anybody under the weather (Sick) to meet other people, or use public transportation (if you need to go to a hospital use an ambulance or your personal vehicle instead).
Stay calm and remember it is unlikely a driver or passenger could get the virus if we strictly follow these recommendations and protocols.
IMPORTANT: Your driver or passenger account will be suspended if a driver or passenger reports you with symptoms.
Drivers: please refuse to take jobs the moment you feel sick, and please do not wait until it is too late. There is no penalty for bailing out for a job if you feel sick, simply stay at home or follow your doctor recommendations. Leave your app open so we can verify you stay at home or health service location.
More Information Links:
Any questions Contact our office 1-800-462-1550 x3
We have a doctor available to answer general questions via WhatsApp at 1-800-462-1550.