COO – Chief Operating Officer
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations and manage team members and Transportation Vendors including, but not limited to, limousine and shuttle transfers, coordinating events, traffic control, etc.
- Manages the customer service consistent with the company’s standards.
- Provides input into the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new services, technology and processes to ensure Meridian Limo maintain a competitive market position in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality and ground transportation industry.
- Interfaces with various departments including but not limited to Financial, Marketing, Events, Customer Services, Concierge, Sales and Safety.
- Maintains complete knowledge of correct assignment and use of vehicles as intended.
- Manages and monitors trip budget, operations and marketing strategies to produce both short term and long-term profitability.
- Anticipates guest’s needs, responds promptly, and acknowledges all guests, while maintaining positive guest relations.
- Coach, train, direct the work of new hires, provide recommendations regarding 90-day probationary periods and provide leadership and guidance to assigned team members.
- Handles team member complaints and concerns and make recommendations regarding discipline, termination and change in status of probation consideration by higher management.
- Conduct assigned one on one meetings with team, establishing goals, discussing progress and communication.
- Keeps information confidential as requested by Management.
- Monitors, manages and seeks ways to improve daily productivity and time efficiency of Customer Services operations.
- Manage team members to include hiring recommendations that encompass the company’s core values commitment; training; coaching; performance feedback, recommending and administering disciplinary actions, and scheduling.
- Creates a work environment that promotes teamwork, recognition, mutual respect and team member satisfaction.
- Monitors and ensures that team members perform their job functions to facilitate customer needs and to Meridian Limo expected level of service.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to obtain & maintain full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Use personal device/cellular phone for job related operational tasks, job duties, review of company documents, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.